Sunday, January 20, 2013

Silver Linings

I saw Silver Linings Playbook last night. It was a great film.  I enjoyed the characters and the story was interesting.  I laughed a lot more than I have at other comedies I’ve seen recently.  Jennifer Lawrence was great even though I had a hard time believing her character was old enough to have been married as long as she was at her age.  She is an incredibly talented actress who apparently is a good dancer.  Bradley Cooper did an amazing job in the lead.  Robert DeNiro led a supporting cast which was fantastic.  It’s a great look into the world of someone dealing with a mood disorder.  It’s also a great tale of someone dealing with life and an imperfect family. 
I hope to pick up the book the film was based on soon.  I hope it is great like the movie.  You should see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment